Return to the Home Page
The world of dating is not easy for everyone. For some it's exciting and fun and a way of meeting new people, one of whom could potentially be their life partner. But for others it's not so easy.
Here are some tips to help you attract women.
1. Decide what it is you are looking for in a woman. It's not all about looks, do you want someone easy-going, intelligent or funny?
2. Learn to read body language. There's probably women around you trying to catch your attention, so learn to look out for the signs. This could be that every now and then they'll gaze over at you, or they'll be playing with their hair or maybe a piece of jewellery while looking at you. Learn to pick out these signals.
3. Make yourself approachable. Men should be friendly when in the presence of women. Strike up a conversation with the woman that catches your eye. Remember, most women still expect the man to make the first move.
4. Make sure you have an idea of something to talk about when you approach a woman, it will save you from having awkward silences.
5. Make eye contact. We are told that our eyes are the windows to our soul, so what better way to connect with a woman than to show her a glimpse of your soul.
6. Make sure you're looking clean and presentable. Women like a man who looks after himself and takes pride in his appearance.
7. Women love men who have a great personality. When approaching women, no matter how nervous you may be, try and show the best sides of your personality.
8. Remember to be yourself. Don't try to be someone you're not, it will only lead to disappointment further down the line.
9. During your first conversation, do not talk about anything sex related such as Adult Toys.
Attracting women is not as hard as it may seem. Don't just expect that the woman of your dreams is going to turn up on your door step, you need to make it happen.